If you are trying to setup your Effortless Tracking account with an email account that uses the IMAP "imap.mail.att.net", you will have to create a Secure Mail Key and use that as your password when logging in to Effortless Tracking. Follow the guide below for help with this:
- Go to Profile > Sign-in info.
- Select the email account that you want to use with Effortless Tracking (if you have multiple accounts, you will see a drop down menu at the top of your screen).
- Scroll down to "Secure Mail Key" and select "Manage Secure Mail Key."
- If you have more than one email address, select the one you want to use with Effortless Tracking.
- Select "Add Secure Mail Key."
- Enter a nickname (we suggest 'BoxLock' to help keep it easy to identify).
- Select "Create Secure Mail Key."
- Select "Copy Secure Mail Key to Clipboard." (Also make sure to keep a copy of your secure mail key, so you have it handy if you have to update an email app on several devices. You won't be able to check what the key is again after it's made.) *For security purposes, the secure mail key only shows until you select OK. If you lose or forget the secure mail key, don't worry, you can create new secure mail keys as needed.*
- Select "OK."
- Enter this secure mail key when prompted for your email password (from step number 4 in the guide for adding an email address to your Effortless Tracking account)
BoxLock will now be able to scan your AT&T email account for any tracking numbers and automatically add them to your lock. If you find you are still having trouble getting your AT&T account connected, please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via Facebook / Twitter.