Manually adding an Amazon tracking number to your BoxLock is just as easy as any other carrier, there is just one extra step you need to worry about. Follow the guide below to start manually securing your Amazon deliveries.
- In your BoxLock App go to the "Packages" section (Looks like a package at the bottom of your screen)
- Select "Add"
- Copy and paste or manually enter your tracking number
- Double check the tracking number matches. If the tracking number is wrong, the carrier won’t be able to secure your delivery
- Select "Amazon" in the "Carrier" drop down menu
- In the e-mail you received from Amazon, copy and paste the link provided to your tracking under "Amazon Tracking Link" (Required)
- Give your package a description if you wish (Not Required)
- Select "Add Package"
For these packages, the Postal Carrier will be listed as “unknown” and you can disregard the message apologizing that we’re unable to get details about this package. Your BoxLock should now be ready to secure your package.
If you have any questions, or find you need additional assistance with this guide, please reach out to us through Intercom on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or via Facebook / Twitter.