If you are trying to connect to your BoxLock or Effortless Tracking with an AOL email account, and already have two-step verification enabled, you may be required to create an app-specific password though your AOL account. Follow the steps below to get started with your AOL email address.
- Go to the Account security page.
- If prompted, sign in to your account.
- Select "Generate app password."
- If this option doesn't appear, you'll need to enable 2-step verification.
- Select the app you use from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Generate."
- Follow the instructions provided to use the app password.
- Select "Done."
You should now be able to log in with your AOL email account using your app-specific password.
If you find you are still having issues logging in with AOL or trouble with any of the steps in this guide please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Facebook / Twitter.