If you are trying to connect to Effortless Tracking with a Yahoo! email account, and already have two-step verification (or Account Key) enabled, you may be required to create an App-Specific Password though your Yahoo! account for use with your login. Follow the guide below to get started with your Yahoo! email accounts.
- Go to the Yahoo! Account Security Page
- Select "Generate App Password" or "Manage App Passwords."
- Select "Generate App Password."
- Select "Other App" from the drop-down menu and name your password (We suggest naming it 'BoxLock' for ease of identification).
- Select "Generate," and copy the newly created password.
- Follow the instructions provided to use the app password.
- Use this password for Linking your Effortless Tracking Accounts.
*After linking, please give your account 15-20 minutes to scan.*
If you find you are still having issues logging in with Yahoo! or trouble with any of the steps in this guide please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or via Facebook / Twitter.