You will be required to use a third party app password in order for BoxLock to scan your account for any delivery notifications. Please follow the guide below to create and use this password. (2-Factor Authentication will have to be enabled, if you do not have this feature turned on , please follow THIS GUIDE)
- Go to the Account security page.
- If prompted, sign in to your account.
- Select "Generate app password."
- If this option doesn't appear, you'll need to enable 2-step verification.
- Select the app you use from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Generate."
- Follow the instructions provided to use the app password. (Step 4c in THIS GUIDE)
- Select "Done."
You should now be able to log in with your AOL email account using your app-specific password.
If you find you are still having issues logging in with AOL or trouble with any of the steps in this guide please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or Facebook / Twitter.