If you are trying to connect to Effortless Tracking with a Yahoo! email account, you will be required to generate a third party app password in Yahoo!. Follow this guide to get this setup: (Once you generate a third party app password, do not close the window as you will not be able to view the generated password again and will be required to make a new one.)
- Go to Manage App Passwords in your Yahoo! Account settings.
- Select "Other App" from the drop-down menu and name your password (We suggest naming it 'BoxLock' for ease of identification).
- Select "Generate" and keep the new window open with the password (once you close it you won't be able to see it again)
- Use this password for Linking your Effortless Tracking Accounts. (Will work with or without spaces)
- *NOTE* If you need to reconnect for any reason, please generate a new password.
If you find you are still having issues logging in with Yahoo! or trouble with any of the steps in this guide please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or via Facebook / Twitter.