From time to time we release firmware updates to improve the functionality of your BoxLock. All firmware updates will have to be performed manually, but are not difficult to do.
Follow the guide below to update your firmware: (Currently 94.60)
- Open your BoxLock app.
- Connect to your BoxLock by tapping on the BoxLock image on the home screen (you must be within Bluetooth range).
- Open your "Settings" menu (cog icon) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Update Firmware" (this option will only be visible if connected to your BoxLock).
- Your app will search for a firmware update.
- If there is an update, confirm you want to update to the latest firmware.
- Your BoxLock will perform the update. Please allow a couple of minutes for the app finish.
- Once finished, you will hear a series of beeps indicating your lock was successfully updated.
You will now be running the latest firmware on your BoxLock. If you have tried these steps and still are unable to update your firmware, please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or via Facebook / Twitter.