Our Effortless Tracking Email Forwarder is great for users that don't want to give full access to their inbox. This guide will cover creating an auto forward rule for Comcast accounts to be used with our forwarder:
- Go to "Settings" (Looks like a cog in the upper right hand corner of Xfinity Connect)
- Choose "Filter Rules"
- Choose "Add Rule"
- Name your rule something easily identifiable such as "BoxLock Forwarder"
- Under "Conditions" choose "Add Condition"
- Under the conditions choose "Sender/From"
- When prompted, enter these email addresses (Note: you will have to select "Add Condition" and repeat these steps for each address below):
- Next, under "Actions" choose the option "Redirect to"
- Enter the email address: email@example.com
- Select "Save"
- You should now be automatically forwarding any delivery notifications from the supported carriers to our package collection program.
If you would like further assistance with setting up an auto-forward rule for your delivery notifications, please reach out to our support team for further assistance. You can reach us via chat on the bottom right-hand side of your screen, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via Facebook / Twitter.