Enabling 2-Factor Authentication for AOL will be required for Effortless Tracking to be able to automatically collect any delivery notifications coming to your email address. If you don't already have 2-Factor Authentication enabled please follow the guide below:
- Sign into your AOL Account
- Go to your settings menu
- Select 2-Factor Authentication and then select "Set up" in the right hand column
- You will then be prompted to provide a phone number, enter the mobile number you wish to receive sign-in codes on
- Choose either "Call me" or "Text me" depending on how you would like to verify your number
- Enter the verification code given in the field provided and click "Verify"
- Your Disable Code will now be displayed. **KEEP THIS CODE SOMEWHERE SAFE, THIS WILL BE USED TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR PHONE IS LOST, STOLEN, OR INACCESSIBLE.
- Once you've stored your Disable Code somewhere safe, click "OK, I saved this."
- Select "Turn on"
- You're all set!
If you find you are still having issues setting up 2-Factor Authentication or trouble with any of the steps in this guide please contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via Chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (email@example.com), or via Facebook / Twitter.