To determine if your BoxLock is connected to the internet, please follow this guide first. If you're positive your BoxLock has disconnected from your Wifi network follow the steps below to reconnect to your Wifi.
- Make sure your phone is connected to your BoxLock via Bluetooth by tapping the image of your BoxLock on the home screen
- Go to Settings (looks like a gear icon in the top right corner) select Wifi
- If no Wifi is already listed proceed to step 4, otherwise try force closing and reopening your app.
- Follow the on screen prompts, enter in your Network Name and Password (if applicable)
- Select "Update Wifi"
- You should now be connected to your Wifi, look for the indicator next to the image of your BoxLock on your app home screen.
If you are still having trouble connecting to your Wifi please feel free to contact us for further assistance. You can reach us via Chat on the bottom right hand side of your screen, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via Facebook / Twitter.