Find your IMAP host in the list below, please make sure there aren't any additional steps required.
If you are using an email client other than Gmail, then the BoxLock app will require you to list your IMAP host when linking a BoxLock to your account. For your convenience, we've collected a list of common IMAP hosts to assist you in this step. Some IMAPs will link to articles which require special settings or passwords that must be created to be used with Effortless Tracking. Please make sure there is nothing additional you will have to do to get your account set-up by following the steps below.
These IMAPs are currently incompatible with Effortless Tracking. Please consider using our Effortless Tracking Email Forwarder for these email clients to forward any delivery notifications to our inbox to be automatically added to your package list:
- Any GoDaddy based email addresses
- Any ATT/Bellsouth/SBCGlobal
These IMAPs require 2-Step Verification and a Third Party App Password be created and used. You can find help by selecting the IMAP that matches your mail client below:
- Hotmail Mail Clients - imap-mail.outlook.com - outlook.com
- Apple Mail Clients - imap.mail.me.com
These IMAPs require a Third Party App Password be created and used. You can find help by selecting the IMAP that matches your mail client below:
These IMAPs require a security feature be enabled within the mail client (May require 2-Step Verification and Third Party App Password as well)
- Yahoo! - imap.mail.yahoo.com (may require additional steps)
- AOL - imap.aol.com (may Require additional steps)
- inmotionhosting.com - secure236.inmotionhosting.com
- mindspring - imap.earthlink.net