Effortless Tracking connects your carrier tracking accounts to BoxLock for a seamless delivery experience. Once connected, this allows carriers to scan your deliveries to unlock your BoxLock quickly and easily.
In this article, you'll learn how to set up Effortless Tracking.
To enable Effortless Tracking, first create accounts with all the major US carriers. Once your carrier accounts are set up, you can then link them to your BoxLock account to begin Effortless Tracking.
Set up your carrier accounts:
Link Your Email Account
Now that your carrier accounts are set up, you'll want to link your email address to your BoxLock account to finalize the Effortless Tracking set up.
From the BoxLock mobile app:
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner of the screen
- Select Effortless Tracking Setup
- Tap Add
- Enter the email address used to create your carrier accounts and tap Next
- If you're using Gmail, select Sign in with Gmail
- If you're not using Gmail, select Setup Forwarding Instead
No results found