A recent update to Amazon's system generated shipment notification emails has caused a bug that no longer allows our Effortless Tracking system to read the tracking number for Amazon packages.
In this article, you'll learn how to manually add an Amazon package to your BoxLock account.
- In the BoxLock App tap the Packages icon on the bottom on the screen
- Select Add in the top right corner
- On the Select Carrier dropdown select Amazon
- Enter the Amazon tracking number (Usually starts with TBA)
- In the Amazon shipment notification email, right click on the Track Package button and Copy Link Address or Copy URL
- Paste the URL into the Amazon Tracking Link section
- Add a Description for your package
- Finally, tap Add Package to save the tracking information