BoxLock periodically releases firmware updates to introduce new features and address bugs. To ensure that you have the best experience with your BoxLock, we recommend updating your firmware to the latest version.
Current firmware: 99.60
In this article, you’ll learn how to update your BoxLock’s firmware.
- Open the BoxLock mobile app and tap the round lock icon to connect to your lock (you must be within bluetooth range to connect)
- Tap the Gear icon in the top righthand corner of the app
- Select Update Firmware and the app will begin to search for firmware updates
- If there is an update, confirm to update to the latest firmware
- Once the firmware update is complete, your lock will make a series of beeps to confirm a successful update